These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Outlier Legal Services’ Website, located at https://outlierlegal.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use OutlierLegal.com if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Costa Rica. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
By accepting these Terms of Service, you declare that you are at least the age of majority in your country, with which acquires the ability to act; and that you have also given us the consent as a legal representative so that the minors dependent on you can make use of this site.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) make changes to adapt and adapt to technical requirements for connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. Also, you accept that the prices of our services are subject to change without prior notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All service descriptions or service prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We will not be liable to you or third parties for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the Service.
PRICING, FEES & EXPENSES
The rates of payment with the client are variable, depending on the services that are provided. They are stipulated according to the service agreements or contracts, without being limited to them. Additional fees outside of the scope of the contracted service may apply. In such cases, Outlier Legal Services will provide a quote to the client to authorize the cost related to that particular service.
- If you were to cancel our service, please be advised of the following vital information:
- The retainer 50% of the agreed-upon legal fees is non-refundable. If you have applied for a payment plan, the complete retainer, which is 50% of the legal fees, will be charged to your credit card as well as any government filing fees and expenses incurred at the time of cancellation. If you paid in full, Outlier Legal Services will keep the retainer and will reimburse, within 10 business days of canceling the service, any applicable legal fees or government fees.
Outlier Legal Services will issue an invoice for the services agreed and/or provided. The following penalties for late payment:
- If an invoice is not paid within the first 10 days of issuance, counting day of issuance as day 1, on day 11 a 5% penalty will apply. To continue moving forward, the client will be required to pay for the invoice plus the 5% penalty.From day 19 and until day 49, a 20% penalty will apply. To continue moving forward, the client will be required to pay for the invoice plus the 20% penalty.
- From day 12 and until day 19, a 20% penalty will apply. To continue moving forward, the client will be required to pay for the invoice plus the 20% penalty.
- On day 20, Outlier Legal Services will halt assistance. If the client wishes to move forward, they will be required to pay the invoice plus a 25% penalty. Outlier Legal Services will not be made responsible for any delays or consequences that may arise from halting assistance for lack of payment. If corrective measures need to be taken to put the case back on track, these will be quoted to the client.
Unless otherwise stated, Outlier Legal Services and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on OutlierLegal.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from OutlierLegal.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from OutlierLegal.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from OutlierLegal.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from OutlierLegal.com
- Redistribute content from OutlierLegal.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Outlier Legal Services; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Outlier Legal Services. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Outlier Legal Services’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are risen on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to remove all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.